- 3 eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup Crown® Lily White® or Golden Corn Syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups pecans
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked OR frozen deep-dish pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat eggs slightly with a fork in a medium bowl. Add brown sugar, corn syrup, butter, cinnamon and vanilla; stir until blended. Stir in pecans. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.