- 1 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 3 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter OR margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) pecans
- 1/2 cup ground pecans
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked OR frozen*** deep-dish pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix corn syrup, eggs, egg yolks, sugar, butter, orange juice, sea salt, orange peel, lemon peel and vanilla using a spoon. Stir in all pecans. Pour filling into pie crust.
- Bake on center rack of oven for 60 to 70 minutes (see tips for doneness below). Cool for 2 hours on wire rack before serving.