- 1 can (14 ounces) chicken broth, divided
- 1/4 cup Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 4 pork chops (1/2-inch thick)
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon Mazola® Corn Oil
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup, lite OR light
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon red crushed pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Cooked rice (optional)
- Stir together 1/4 cup chicken broth and 2 tablespoons corn starch in a small bowl until smooth; set aside.
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper, then coat lightly with remaining 2 tablespoons corn starch. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork chops.
- Cook pork chops, turning once, for 8 to 10 minutes or until done. Remove; keep warm.
- Drain any excess fat from skillet. Add remaining chicken broth,orange juice, carrots and onion.
- Cover and simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until carrots are tender.Stir honey, corn syrup, vinegar, dijon mustard and crushed red pepper into corn starch mixture. Add to skillet. Stirring constantly, bring to boil over medium heat and boil 1 minute. Stir in parsley. Return pork chops to skillet until heated through.
- Serve with rice, if desired.