- 3 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2-1/2 cups milk
- 3 egg yolks, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 baked (9-inch) pie crust
- 1 large banana, sliced
- Whipped cream or thawed frozen whipped topping
- Combine corn starch, sugar and salt in a 2-quart saucepan. Gradually stir in milk until smooth. Stir in egg yolks.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly, and boil 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- Spoon small amount of hot filling into pie crust. Top with bananas and remaining filling. Cover surface with plastic wrap. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Spread whipped cream over filling. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours before serving.