- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter OR margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1/4 cup crushed fresh strawberries
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Fresh strawberries (optional)
- Spray a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray; sprinkle with crumbs.
- Combine eggs and cottage cheese in a blender; blend 1 minute or until smooth. Gradually add softened cream cheese; blend until smooth. Transfer mixture to large bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, using a wire whisk or fork, until thoroughly blended. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake in 325°F oven 1 hour and 15 minutes or until firm around edge. Turn off oven. Let cake stand in oven 1 hour.
- Remove; cool on wire rack.
- Strawberry Glaze: Stir together corn starch, water and corn syrup in a saucepan. Add crushed strawberries. Stirring constantly, bring to boil over medium heat; boil 1 minute. Strain. Stir in lemon juice. Cool slightly. Drizzle glaze over cake and top with strawberries just before serving.