- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Beehive® OR Crown® Golden Syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter OR margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Beat eggs slightly with a fork in a medium bowl. Add sugar, salt, corn syrup, butter and vanilla; stir until well blended. Add coconut and oats; stir. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes; reduce heat to 350°F and bake for 30 to 35 minutes longer, or until the outer edges of filling are set and the center is slightly soft.