- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (2-1/4 tsp.) envelope Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups very warm milk (120° to 130°F)
- 1/4 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon imitation coconut flavor
- 1/2 cup Toasted Coconut
- Combine flour, sugar, undissolved yeast, and salt in a large bowl. Stir in milk, oil, egg, vanilla and coconut extracts until well blended. Mix in coconut. Cover; let rise in a warm draft-free place for 1 hour until doubled.
- Stir down batter. Pour about 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto a hot, lightly oiled griddle or skillet. Cook until edges of pancakes appear dry and small bubbles form on surface. Turn; cook on other side until golden brown.
- Serve warm with Tropical Syrup.