- 6 cups chocolate crispy rice cereal
- 2 cups crumbled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1 package (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Optional toppings: chocolate cookie crumbs, mini chocolate chips, mini candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
- Spray 13 x 9-inch pan with cooking spray; set aside. Combine cereal and cookies in a large bowl.
- Combine corn syrup and chocolate chips in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook until mixture just begins to boil. Remove from heat.
- Pour over cereal, stirring to coat completely. Pour into prepared pan; press firmly to level.
- Top with additional any of the optional toppings listed, if desired; pat into place. Cool and cut into bars. Store in air tight container for up to 2 days.