- 2/3 cup Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter OR margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 2 eggs
- Prepared taco meat
- Chopped tomatoes
- Diced green onions
- Shredded lettuce
- Shredded cheese
- Diced olives
- Sour cream
- Mix corn starch, milk and salt in a large bowl with a wire whisk. Combine butter, cornmeal and eggs in a separate bowl; beat until well mixed. Stir into milk mixture.
- Heat a greased nonstick skillet over medium heat. Pour about 1/4 cup batter, tilt skillet to spread. Flip when edges of crepe begin to curl, about 30 to 60 seconds. Cook an additional 10 to 15 seconds or until edges begin to curl. Keep warm until ready to serve.
- Fill each crepe with taco meat and desired fillings.
Gluten Free: Make sure to use a gluten free taco meat.