- 2 bags (12 ounces each) fresh OR frozen cranberries
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup Crown® Lily White® or Golden Corn Syrup
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Combine cranberries, sugar, onion, raisins, garlic, ginger, salt, allspice, cinnamon and cloves in large saucepan.
- Bring to boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer mixture partially covered, stirring occasionally until onion is transulcent, about 15 minutes.
- Add corn syrup, vinegar and walnuts. Cook uncovered over medium heat, stirring frequently, until mixture thickens, about 15 minutes.
- Ladle into 6 half-pint jars; cool. Store in refrigerator.