- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons Fleischmann's® Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated orange peel
- 1 cup fresh OR frozen cranberries OR blueberries
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- Mix eggs, corn syrup, orange juice, oil and orange peel in a large bowl; stir in flour mixture just until moistened. Fold in berries and walnuts.
- Spoon into 12 greased (2-1/2-inch) muffin cups.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until lightly browned and firm to touch. Cool in pan 5 minutes; remove from pan. Serve warm.