- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter OR margarine, melted
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 Pie Crust
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C).
- Beat eggs slightly in medium bowl. Add corn syrup, sugar and margarine; stir until well blended. Stir in cranberries, pecans and orange peel. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake 60 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge come out clean. Cool on wire rack.