- 2 envelopes pie crust mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (250mL) Beehive® OR Crown® Golden Syrup
- 1 cup (250mL) granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons (30mL) butter OR margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon (5mL) vanilla
- 3/4 cup (175mL) cranberries, chopped
- 3/4 cup (175mL) pecans, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Prepare pie crust mix according to package directions. Roll out and cut into 24 (4"/10cm) rounds. Fit into muffin or tart pans.
- Beat eggs lightly in mixing bowl. Add syrup, sugar, melted butter and vanilla, mixing until blended. Sprinkle cranberries and pecans in tart shells, dividing evenly. Pour filling on top, filling two-thirds full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or just until set and golden.