- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 container (8 ounces) small curd cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese cut into chunks
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 ounces sour cream
- Additional fresh fruit (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray; sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
- Combine eggs, sugar, cottage cheese, corn starch, lemon juice and vanilla in blender or food processor. Cover and blend 1 minute or until smooth. Gradually add cream cheese; blend until smooth.
- Add sour cream; blend JUST until smooth. Pour into prepared pie plate.
- Bake 35 minutes or until filling is set around edge. Cool on wire rack.
- If desired, top with fresh fruit. Refrigerate until serving time.