- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup butter OR margarine, melted
- 6 ounces white chocolate
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter and press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Melt chocolate in small saucepan over very low heat, stirring until completely melted. Set aside.
- Place cream cheese in large bowl and beat with electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add corn syrup, beating until well blended. Add eggs one a time, beating just until blended. Mix in cream, vanilla extract and almond extract. Blend in melted chocolate and pour into prepared crust.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes until center is almost set. Cool on wire rack. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
NOTE* Fuzzy Navel Peach Sauce Recipe linked below