- 1 package (4.67 ounces) Andes® Crème de Menthe Thins, unwrapped, divided (28 mints total)
- 1/4 cup butter OR margarine
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (9-inch) refrigerated OR frozen** deep-dish pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt 18 Andes Crème de Menthe Thins and butter in a medium saucepan over low heat; stir until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Stir in eggs, corn syrup, brown sugar and flour until blended. Stir in pecans. Pour into pie crust. Coarsely chop remaining 10 Andes Crème de Menthe Thins; sprinkle evenly over pie.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center of pie is just set. Cool on wire rack. Garnish with additional candy shaved in curls, if desired.
**To use prepared frozen pie crust: Place cookie sheet in oven and preheat oven as directed. Pour filling into frozen crust and bake on preheated cookie sheet.