- 1/2 cup Beehive® OR Crown® Golden Syrup
- 3/4 cup red currant, plum OR cherry jelly
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 (5-pound/2.5 kg) ready-to-eat ham
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Trim ham if needed.
- Combine corn syrup, jelly, vinegar and ground cloves in sauce pan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until jelly is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Bake ham for 45 minutes. Remove ham from oven; score diagonally, making cuts about 1/2 inch deep and about 3/4 inch apart, across top surface of ham.
- Stud with whole cloves, placing one in center of each diamond.
- Pour part of glaze over ham. Bake an additional 45 minutes, basting frequently with remaining glaze, until ham is well coated and heated through. Serve with pan juices as a sauce.