- 1-1/2 cups (9 ounces) 60% cacao dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® RightBlend® Oil
- 2 to 3 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 pints fresh raspberries
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 2 to 3 cups sliced and cubed banana bread, carrot cake, angel food OR pound cake
- Combine chocolate chips and oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 30 seconds on HIGH (100%), stir and continue to heat and stir for 10 to 15 seconds at a time until the chocolate is completely melted and very smooth.
- Pour into a serving dish and served with assorted fruits and cake to dip.