- 1-1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter OR margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup Beehive® OR Crown® Golden Syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Fleischmann's® Baking Powder
- 2 tablespoons espresso powder
- 1 cup dark OR bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat brown sugar, butter, eggs, corn syrup and vanilla in large mixer bowl until well blended. Combine flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and espresso powder; gradually add to brown sugar/butter mixture. Stir in chocolates.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Lightly press down with the heel of your hand. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes until cookies are set but still soft. Cool on pans for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove to rack to cool completely.
Recipe Tip: If dough seems a little sticky when you're pressing down with your hand, lightly spray your hand with cooking spray.