- 1-1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- Lemon Garlic Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine, optional
- Place chicken in a large bowl; add beaten egg and gently toss to coat.
- Place bread crumbs in a large resealable bag. Add chicken, 1 piece at a time; shake to coat.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until cooked through. Serve with Lemon Garlic Sauce.
- To make Lemon Garlic Sauce: Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add green onions and cook until softened, about 2 minutes. Add broth and garlic; heat. Mix cornstarch with 1 tablespoon water in a small bowl. Add to saucepan and stir gently until sauce thickens. Stir in lemon juice and wine, if desired. Spoon hot sauce over cutlets.