- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, divided
- 1/2 cup cup Crown® Lily White® or Golden Corn Syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 packages (12 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (9-inch) prepared chocolate crumb crust or prepared graham cracker crust
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Melt 6 ounces chocolate in small saucepan over low heat; set aside.
- Combine corn syrup, eggs, cream and vanilla with a mixer until smooth. Gradually add cream cheese. Blend in the 6 ounces melted chocolate. Pour mixture into crust.
- Bake 45 minutes or until set. Cool on wire rack. Cover and chill for 2 hours or until cheesecake reaches desired temperature. Melt remaining 2 ounces chocolate; drizzle over top of each slice before serving.