- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter OR margarine
- 8 cups assorted cut-up fresh fruit
- Combine corn starch and sugar in a small microwave-safe bowl. Gradually add juices until well blended. Add water and butter.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 3 minutes, stirring after each minute. Continue to microwave another 60 to 90 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds until mixture thickens and boils.
- Cool at least 30 minutes. Pour over fruit. Chill 30 minutes before serving.