- 8 (4 ounce) glass canning jars
- 1 cup (4 ounces) pecan halves
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup Crown® Lily White® or Golden Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- Crumbled graham crackers, vanilla wafers OR cookies, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray interiors of jars with cooking spray. Add 2 tablespoons of pecans to each jar.
- Whisk together sugar and flour in a large bowl. Add corn syrup, evaporated milk and vanilla using a spoon. Pour a scant 1/4 cup filling into each jar. Place filled jars on a baking sheet.
- Bake on center rack of oven for 25 to 35 minutes.
- Cool for 2 hours on wire rack before serving.
- Serve each with a dollop of whipped cream. Garnish with crumbled cookies if desired.
Note: If using another size jar (other than the 4-ounce size called for), be sure to leave about 3/4-inch between the pecan filling and the rim of the jar to avoid boilovers.