- 1 (9-inch) unbaked OR frozen deep-dish pie crust
- 4 ounces milk chocolate English toffee bits
- 1 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter OR margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cover the bottom of pie shell with toffee bits.
- Combine corn syrup, eggs, sugar, butter and vanilla in a medium mixing bowl; mix well and add pecans.
- Pour pecan mixture over the toffee bits in pie shell. Bake at 350°F for 50 to 55 minutes or just until center appears barely set.