- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh cranberries
- 1 large red delicious OR cortland apple, peeled and diced
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup Crown® Lily White® or Golden Corn Syrup
- Pour cranberries into a sieve and rinse with running cool water; drain well. Discard any soft or discolored berries.
- Combine cranberries, diced apple, sugar, orange juice and syrup in 2-1/2 to 3-quart saucepan. Bring to boil over medium-high heat, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 to 8 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Refrigerate, stirring occasionally to cool.