- 2 cups diced mango*
- 1/3 cup Crown Lily White Corn Syrup
- 2/3 cup 100% carrot juice
- 5 tablespoons unflavoured gelatine
- In a food processor or high powdered blender add the mango, carrot juice & corn syrup. Puree until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a saucepan & sprinkle with gelatin. Let stand for 5 minutes to allow the gelatin to bloom.
- Heat mixture over low heat & whisk in the gelatin until fully dissolved, do not boil.
- Evenly divide mixture amongst desired silicone molds. Any shape will work! I went with gummy bear candy molds.
- Refrigerate until fully set, about 3 to 4 hours. Carefully remove from the molds & enjoy!
* For the red version of these fruit snacks substitute an equal amount of fresh stemmed & hulled strawberries.