- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 cups sliced, seedless cucumber
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black medium grind pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup Mazola® RightBlend® Oil
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve (up to 2 hours ahead).
- For the vinaigrette, combine vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper, basil, sugar, mustard, olive oil and parmesan cheese in a blender. Puree until smooth.
- Pour over salad greens and toss to coat or transfer undressed salad greens to a serving dish and add desired amount of dressing to individual salads. Garnish with additional Parmesan cheese if desired.