- 1 pound fresh green beans, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup chopped, seeded Roma tomatoes
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons Mazola® RightBlend® Oil
- 1-1/2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon stone ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons Italian herb seasoning OR pesto
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- Blanch green beans by boiling beans in water for 2 to 3 minutes. Drain; set aside to cool.
- Place all tomatoes in a large serving bowl.
- Whisk oil, vinegar, and mustard in a small bowl. Stir in Italian herb seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper. Pour vinaigrette over tomatoes; stir. Add cooled beans; toss gently. Top with feta cheese.