- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (2-1/4 tsp.) envelope Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels, melted
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- Combine 3/4 cup flour, sugar, undissolved yeast, and salt in large mixer bowl.
- Heat water, milk and butter until very warm (120o to 130oF). Gradually add to flour mixture.
- Beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Add egg and 1/2 cup flour; beat 2 minutes at high speed.
- Stir in 1/4 cup walnuts and remaining 1 cup flour to make a stiff batter.
- Spread batter evenly in a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan; spoon melted chocolate morsels evenly over batter; carefully spread over batter.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Cover; let rise in warm, draft-free place about 1 hour.
- Bake at 375oF for 15 minutes or until a cake tester or wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Drizzle with Chocolate Glaze; cool in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into squares.
- Combine powdered sugar, cocoa, and milk in a small bowl.
- Stir until smooth.