- 1/3 cup Crown® Lily White Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 package (8 ounces each) cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped and sweetened to taste
- Additional grated lime peel, for garnish
- Blend corn syrup, sugar, milk, lime peel and lime juice on medium speed in a blender until smooth. With blender running, gradually add cream cheese cubes; blend just until smooth.
- Pour into pie crust. Freeze for 6 to 8 hours.
- To serve, garnish with whipped cream and grated lime peel.