- 1/3 cup cream
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules*
- 1/2 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 2 (9-inch) chocolate cookie crusts
- Heat cream in microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute. Stir cream together with chocolate chips and coffee granules. Add corn syrup and continue to stir until chocolate is completely melted and coffee has dissolved.
- Pour chocolate mixture into chilled blender container or mixer bowl. Scoop in ice cream.
- Blend at high speed in blender or mixer for 1 to 2 minutes, until uniformly smooth.
- Pour into prepared crusts. Cover. Freeze pies for at least 6 hours.
*Recipe Note: Coffee lovers may want to add an additional teaspoon of coffee granules.