- 1/2 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup granular sucralose sweetener
- 2 cups strawberries, fresh OR frozen (thawed)
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced fat cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1-1/2 cups (4 ounces) light whipped topping
- 1 (9-inch) reduced fat graham cracker crust
- Blend syrup, sweetener and strawberries on medium speed in blender until smooth. With blender running, gradually add cream cheese cubes; blend just until smooth. Remove from blender and gently stir in whipped topping until uniformly blended.
- Pour into crust; cover.
- Freeze at least 6 hours. Thaw at room temperature 15 to 30 minutes before serving. Garnish with whipped topping or fresh berries, if desired.