- 1 ½ cups Jordans® Supreme Muesli Fruit & Nut, or your favourite muesli cereal
- 2 tablespoons ground chia seeds
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup protein powder
- 1/3 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 4 tablespoons Mazola® Canola Oil
- 1 cup almond butter
- ½ cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Using a food processor, crush the muesli until fine crumb, about 1 minute. Dont worry if bigger pieces like raisins dont break down.
- Mix together the dry ingredients. In a separate bowl mix wet ingredients together, add to dry ingredients, mix well until evenly moistened. Using a cookie scoop or a spoon, take about 2 heaping tablespoons of mix and using your hands, roll into 1 ½ balls.
- Can be stored in an airtight container for one week.
*TIP* Try rolling your formed balls in shredded coconut, crushed nuts of your choice or even more cocoa powder if you want.