- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, juice pack
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 6 cups assorted fresh fruit, cut in bite size pieces (suggestions: bananas, apples, grapes, melon, strawberries, peaches, etc.)
- Combine undrained pineapple, oranges and sugar in small bowl. Cover and refrigerate a minimum of 8 hours.
- Drain juice from pineapple and oranges and add water (if necessary) to make 1 cup. Add corn starch and lemon juice to pineapple juice. Transfer to small saucepan.
- Heat to boiling over medium high heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat once mixture reaches a boil and thickens. Stir in cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger. Cool.
- Place assorted fresh fruit in large bowl. Add pineapple orange mixture. Pour cooled sauce over all and gently mix to coat fruit. Chill 30 minutes or until serving time.