- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Fleischmann’s Quick Rise Yeast
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 3 cloves of garlic, grated
- 1 cup whole milk, lukewarm
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Egg wash
- Flaked salt
4-inch clay flower pots
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook attachment add the flour, salt, yeast, parsley & garlic. Mix until combined.
- With the mixer on low speed slowly add the butter & milk. Continue kneading until a smooth dough comes together, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer dough to a lightly greased bowl, cover with a damp towel & let rise for 2 hours.
- On a lightly floured surface divide dough into 3 equal portions. Shape into a smooth round ball.
- Transfer the dough balls to three well greased 4-inch clay flower pots (see note). Brush the top lightly with egg wash & sprinkle with a pinch of flaked salt.
- Bake at 400(f) degrees until golden & cooked throughout, about 25 minutes. Let cool completely before serving.
NOTE: If using new clay flower pots, they need to be cleaned & seasoned. Simply wash them well with soap, let air dry, brush with oil & bake at 400(f) for 45 minutes.
Pourriez-vous me fournir ou indiquer le diamètre ou grosseur du petit pot de fleur.
Thank you for your reply. A 4-inch flower pot should be used for this recipe.