- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 1/2 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 cups peeled and cubed (1-inch) sweet potatoes (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 2 cups cored, sliced cooking apples
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 11 x 7-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine brown sugar and corn starch in a small saucepan. Stir in syrup and lemon juice.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture boils. Boil for 1 minute; remove from heat and set aside.
- Stir together sweet potatoes, apples and cranberries in prepared pan; top with glaze. Mix well. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil, stir and continue to bake for 15 to 25 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender.