- 1 cup + 1 tablespoons Gluten-Free Flour Mix (recipe link below)
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cups butter OR margarine, softened
- 1-1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups old-fashioned gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup raisins or dried cranberries (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine flour mix, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt in a small bowl, stir until blended and set aside.
- Beat butter and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl at medium speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Beat in egg and vanilla, mixing thoroughly. Gradually blend in flour mixture, scraping bowl occasionally. Stir in oats and raisins, if desired.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoons 2 inches apart onto baking sheet.
- Bake each sheet for 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned at edges. Cool for 3 to 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a cooling rack. Repeat with remaining dough. Store in an airtight container for up to one week.