- 1 1/3 cup gluten free flour mix
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Fleischmann's® Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1/4 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Gluten-Free Flour Mix
- 6 cups Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 3 cups brown rice flour
- 1 cup potato starch
- 2 tablespoons xanthan gum
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Sift or whisk gluten-free mix, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Add brown sugar and sugar; stir to combine. Beat banana's, oil, eggs, corn syrup, and vanilla in a separate bowl. Add banana mixture and chocolate chips to dry ingredients; fold gently until just combined.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean (unless you it a chocolate chip). Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan and finish cooling on wire rack.
*Gluten Free Flour Mix: Mix all ingredients together thoroughly. Store in tightly closed container.