- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup Crown® Lily White® or Golden Corn Syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Optional, more peanuts for garnishing
- Mix cereal and peanuts in a large mixing bowl.
- Bring corn syrup and sugar to a boil in a medium saucepan. Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Pour syrup mixture over cereal and peanuts. Stir to coat evenly. Pat mixture into greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Mix topping ingredients together in microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH (100%) for 30 to 45 seconds, or until melted. Stir until smooth. Spread over cereal mixture. Cool (or chill) 1 hour to set. Cut into bars.