- 1 cup Gluten-Free Flour Mix
- 3/4 cup millet OR sorghum flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Fleischmann's® Baking Powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 12 standard muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- Combine flours, sugars, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a large mixing bowl, stir to blend and set aside.
- Whisk together eggs, pumpkin, orange juice, oil and vanilla. Add to flour mixture and stir until moistened.
- Portion batter evenly into prepared muffin cups, filling each almost full. Sprinkle with chopped nuts, pressing gently into top of batter.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until puffed and deep golden brown; a wooden pick inserted in center should come out clean. Transfer muffins to a wire rack to cool.