- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 cups puffed rice cereal
- 1/2 cup shelled sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- 1/4 cup dark OR semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Spray a 13 x 9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Combine oats, puffed rice, sunflower seeds, wheat germ and chocolate chips in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Combine brown sugar, corn syrup and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes until mixture boils, stirring halfway through. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over cereal; stir until cereal is moist. Press firmly into 13 x 9-inch pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Let sit for one hour before cutting into bars.