- 3/4 cup butter OR margarine
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups granola cereal, large chunks crumbled
- 1-1/2 cups chopped dried apricots
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cream butter and sugar in a large bowl with mixer at medium speed. Beat in corn syrup, egg and vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a small bowl. Add to butter mixture; mix well. Stir in granola and apricots.
- Drop by tablespoons onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes until edges are golden brown. Cool on wire racks.
Recipe Note: For testing purposes we used Flax Plus® Granola with Pumpkin Seeds.