- 1-1/2 cups fresh tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine OR water
- 1/4 teaspoon lightly crushed anise seed
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped black olives
- 1 tablespoon Mazola® Right Blend Oil
- 4 fillets (6 ounces each) halibut
- Combine tomatoes, wine, anise seed, garlic, onion, orange peel, pepper and salt in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium and add corn starch; simmer 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened. Do not boil. Remove from heat; stir in olives. Cover and keep warm.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté fish, covered, 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- To serve, ladle tomato salsa over fish.