- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) sugar
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) lemon juice
- 1 package (250 g) cream cheese, cut into cubes
- Fresh fruit, preserves, pie filling OR chocolate curls
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1/4 cup (50 ml) graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) butter
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) sugar
- Graham Cracker Crust: In small microwavable bowl, microwave 1 tablespoon butter on HIGH for 30 to 40 seconds or until melted. Stir graham cracker crumbs and sugar until well mixed.
- Press 1 tablespoon crust mixture into the bottoms of 4 (6;ounce/175 mL)) custard cups OR ramekins. Process egg, corn syrup, sugar, corn starch and lemon juice until combined in a food processor or blender. Gradually add cream cheese; process 1 minute or until completely smooth. Pour into prepared cups. Microwave on MEDIUM 5 to 6 minutes or just until set. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour. Top with fruit, preserves, pie filling or chocolate curls.