- 1 tablespoon butter OR margarine
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cut in cubes
- Fruit preserves, pie filling OR chocolate curls
- In small microwaveable bowl, microwave butter OR margarine on high (100%), 1 minute or until melted. Stir in graham cracker crumbs and sugar until evenly moistened.
- Press 1 tablespoon crust mixture into the bottoms of 4 (6-ounce) microwaveable custard cups OR ramekins. Arrange in circle in microwave oven. Microwave on high (100%), 1 minute turning once; let stand while preparing filling.
- In blender OR food processor blend egg, corn syrup, sugar, corn starch and lemon juice until commbined. Gradually add cream cheese; process 1 minute or until completely smooth. Pour into prepared cups. Arrange in circle in microwave oven. Microwave on medium (50%), 7 to 7-1/2 minutes or just until set, rotating and rearranging three times.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour. Top with fruit, preserves, pie filling OR chocolate curls.