- 1/4 cup butter OR margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup Kahlua®
- 1/2 cup Beehive® OR Crown® Golden Syrup
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1-1/4 cups pecan halves OR pieces
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked OR frozen deep-dish pie crust
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Beat together butter, sugar, vanilla and corn starch in a large bowl until fluffy. Mix well.
- Beat in eggs one at a time. Stir in Kahlua, corn syrup, evaporated milk and pecans. Mix well and pour into crust.
- Bake for 10 minutes then reduce heat to 325°F and bake 40 minutes or until firm. Refrigerate. If desired, serve with whipped cream.
Kahlua® is a registered trademark of The Kahlua Company/Pernod Ricard USA