- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 3 egg divided
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- 3/4 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter OR margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon peel
- Whipped cream OR whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar and 1 egg with an electric mixer in a small bowl, until smooth. Spread evenly in bottom of pie crust.
- In same bowl, beat 1/4 cup sugar, remaining 2 eggs, corn syrup, lemon juice, butter, corn starch and grated lemon peel until well blended. Pour over cream cheese layer. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup sugar evenly over filling.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until filling is puffed and set. Cool on wire rack. To serve, top with whipped cream.