- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons Fleischmann's® Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 cup frozen OR canned whole kernel corn, thawed and drained
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease 12 (2-1/2-inch) muffin cups.
- Combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Whisk milk, egg, corn syrup and oil in a small bowl. Stir into flour mixture until smooth. Stir in corn.
- Divide batter evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until muffin tops are lightly browned. Cool in pan 5 minutes before removing.