- As needed cooking spray
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped, unsalted macadamia nuts (about 2.25 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons Fleischmann's® Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled and seed removed
- 1/4 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated orange peel
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 12-hole muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Stir together flour, oats, brown sugar, macadamia nuts, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
- Puree mango in a blender until smooth. Add oil, egg, vanilla and orange peel and blend. Add mango mixture to dry ingredients and stir just until moistened.
- Spoon evenly into prepared muffin cups. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes; remove from pan and serve warm.