- 1-1/2 to 2 pounds flank steak
- 1/4 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1/4 cup whole white sesame seed
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- Trim steak of visible fat. Combine all ingredients except steak in a shallow dish or resealable plastic bag. Add flank steak, turning to coat. Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours or overnight.
- Broil or grill steak about 6 inches from heat source for 5 minutes. Turn and continue cooking until steak reaches desired doneness. Slice steak diagonally and serve immediately.
Recipe Note: 2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts can be substituted for the flank steak.